Group classes are programmed and coached by registered Physiotherapist Eric Wood-Salomon
Meet with coach Eric, discuss your goals, and see if REBUILD is right for you
1) This is for people who want RESULTS.
2) This is for people who know they need to exercise, but need the accountability of a professional coach, and the motivation to push the pace.
3) This is for people that want to maximize their time in the gym, not waste any wondering what to do, or if they are exercising correctly.
4) This is for people who need to get their workout in first thing in the morning. Because once the day gets going, all bets are off.
5) This is for people who want to be energetic, strong, lean, and fit.
6) This is for people who are ready to REBUILD.
A typical Workout will consist of:
Warmup - 5-10 min low intensity movement to prepare the joints and muscles for exercise, includes core work like the McGill Big Three
Strength - 10-20 min focused on building muscle and strength
Conditioning - 10-30 min this is when the fun really starts! This is the high intensity component of the program. Have a look at the video below to see a sample workout.
Check Out This Sample Workout
Once you throw your gym bag in the car and start driving to the gym - its basically already happened. When you get here we are going to warm you up, get you strong, and take your conditioning and energy to their peak.
Did you know that exercise will decrease your blood pressure, increase your insulin sensitivity, improve your cholesterol profile, and reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease??!! Not to mention the countless other physical, mental, and emotional benefits.
So what are you waiting for? Give us a call/email to see how we can help you achive your fitness and health goals.
It's time to REBUILD